Saturday, May 19, 2007

Harry's Mexican Restaurant and Bar, Orchard Hotel


This place used to be Chicos & Charlies. I remember them from many years ago and they were the first time I've had Mexican food and margaritas. Since I hadn't had real Mexican food before, I have no basis for comparisons. I did think that they were quite pricey for their food. I'll probably try out someplace like Cha Cha Cha for more of these stuff.
 
nacho mamasita

carne asada

grilled prawn fatijah


The food wasn't bad, just didn't taste exceptional. The prawns were small. And the freshness of the wraps wasn't top notch neither. To be honest, I tend to be a little prejudiced against food from Harry's anything. Because this place like Marrakesh, they're kinda selling a veneer and not exactly soulful food. With a jug of margarita, the total bill was about $140. I think it's gotta be mexican't for this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi may i know why did junie lock her blog?

Anonymous said...

mexican or mexican't?

i see you've watched once upon a time in mexico. Keep up the good work