Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Brownie with cheese


This did not taste too bad. The chocolate and cheese combo did feel wholesomely heart clogging coupled with a healthy dose of sugar rush. The salty cheese sauce tasted much like Cheez Whiz in jars - something I cannot seem to find anymore in supermarkets. Brownie was also loaded with bits of macadamia nuts. 

In retrospect, the cheese brownie looked like something I would throw together at home than restaurant food. I also thought that it needed to stay in the oven longer before being served because a hot brownie tastes better than a lukewarm one. If anyone was wondering, it's from Breeks (#05-29, Ngee Ann City).

2 comments:

Camemberu said...

Hey I tried this too, at Breeks Changi Airport a week ago. Must say it was a bizarre combination of sweet and savoury. Wasn't as disgusting as I thought it'd be, but yes, I agree it does need to be served a bit warmer.

Anonymous said...

OMG! Cheese and Chocolate! My favorites!! Must go try one day!