Friday, August 01, 2008

Strawberry cheese pancake from Mr Obanyaki

Mr Obanyaki, strawberry cheese
This I stumbled upon by chance at Takashimaya. I didn't realise that Mr Obanyaki has got strawberry flavored fillings with cream cheese and I'm not sure when did it appear. So in enthusiasm, I burnt my tongue with the hot fillings. The positive side to things is, I have been lucky so far that I've always gotten them really warm which is the best way they should be when eaten. Yeah, that hot gooey cream cheese is definitely good with the strawberry.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm i;ve only heard of peanut butter with jam, cheese with jam? mmm~

LiquidShaDow said...

Yeah, it's actually not bad. You know, there're strawberry cheesecakes around so the combination isn't exactly unheard of or strange. :)

FoodieGymmie said...

i just tried it yesterday, i thought the strawberry flavour was over powering the cheese... red bean fish pan cake is still my fav after all.. :)

LiquidShaDow said...

I suppose it was quite sweet, but I liked it. Too bad they don't do these flavors in the fish pancake.