Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ailyn

Just one of the rare off topic posts that come in once in a while. I've never really been into what I term as idol tv and I don't usually watch much television in the first place. But I have caught myself catching snippets of certain segments of American Idol and X Factor on YouTube and occasionally television. Mostly through referral of friends. Those budding stars like raw diamonds are sometimes impressive right from the start. Some simply don't shine. I came across Ailyn from her videos while scouring YouTube for some nostalgic music and found out that she used to be a contestant that hadn't quite made it to the end for the Spanish version of X Factor back in 2007. This is her doing Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper from that program.


Fast forward to today - this is her after her successful entrance into the Norwegian band Sirenia in 2008.....and wow!

2 comments:

D said...

Gotta love all these Scandinavian countries with their Nightwish style bands =)

LiquidShaDow said...

Amen to that D!

Happy Chinese New Year to you!