Wednesday, July 06, 2016

Because I sometimes succumb into the seductive embrace of convenience......

McD breakfast wrap

...but seriously speaking, these breakfast wraps from McD weren't as bad as I imagined them to be. Sure it's a little too much sodium for what it was and that there wasn't technically anything in it that the they couldn't grab from their existing breakfast menu to pack into a flatbread.

These were much heartier than their sad breakfast rolls. And somehow, they've packed in all the salt, fat and cheesiness that my body craves for and slipped in crisp & grease from the hash brown, gooiness from the cheese, savoury meatiness from the sausage and then eggs. I'm certainly not saying that these are good for anyone, but I'm certainly thinking that it tasted better than decent. And it's probably the closest thing to a breakfast burrito that anyone's getting in this part of the world.

No comments: