Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Wahlburgers at The Strip

Las Vegas, Wahlburgers at The Strip

We stumbled upon Wahlburgers while walking around. I've heard about this chain (3635 S Las Vegas Blvd #100, Las Vegas, NV 89109) by the Wahlberg brothers Donnie and Mark (that's Marky Mark if you're old enough) and I thought it might be fun to just check out what they have. 

Las Vegas, Wahlburgers, double decker

That's a double decker. It wasn't bad at all if you asked me. The sandwich was a good balance of salty melted cheese, beef patties of their proprietary blend and a bunch of the usual vegetables. Tasted pretty fresh. I can't say that I disliked it. But it doesn't have the hit of crusty umami that Shake Shack does which I believe is what gets them their fans. This tasted more like Five Guys minus the mushrooms and it was also more expensive. So yes, it's Five Guys and Shake Shack over this if I had to pick.

Las Vegas, Wahlburgers, hot dogs

Hot dogs were not bad though.

Las Vegas, Wahlburgers, fries

I couldn't think of much to say about their fries but that they were pretty ordinary.

Las Vegas, Wahlburgers, shake

Shakes were also not as good as....well, the other two. I wouldn't bother with these again if I had the chance. They were served in plastic cups which you could take away though.

No comments: