Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Hong Kong Jin Tian, Jalan Bukit Ho Swee

Hong Kong Jin Tian, char siew rice

I recall eating from this stall years ago when they were located closer to the Tiong Bahru Market. It seemed they've relocated to this current location (#01-858, Blk 34 Jalan Bukit Ho Swee) after disappearing for a while so I thought they might be worth checking out. The liver sausage, which was the only thing I thought was enjoyable doesn't seem to be available anymore.

I'm partially at fault for asking for the burnt ends. Some of them were over burnt bits of bitter pieces. I had erroneously assumed that they would just include the edible burnt ends, leaving out the inedible pieces. Apparently, no such consideration was given. The meat was chewy and hard. Maybe I should be just asking for the fattier parts instead.  

Hong Kong Jin Tian, Jalan Bukit Ho Swee

No comments: