Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Tonkatsu teishoku from Suju

Suju Japanese Restaurant, tonkatsu

I saw a neighbouring table order this previously and told myself I'd come back to try it. It was good. Dry crispy breading over a fat laced and moist rosu katsu. Even came dangerously close to enjoying their tonkatsu sauce. These guys could give Tonkatsu by Ma Maison a run for their money. 

Suju Japanese Restaurant, tonkatsu teishoku

While I have not had every teishoku in this country, I'm pretty sure that Suju has one of the best better ones. I'm glad that the oshinko is still their daikon. I hope this doesn't get swapped out.

Suju Japanese Restaurant, gohan

Where Suju beats Tonkatsu by Ma Maison is the nama tamago. Tonkatsu doesn't have that.

Suju Japanese Restaurant, nama tamago gohan

Itadakimasu!

Suju Japanese Restaurant, Mandarin Gallery

No comments: