Sunday, May 23, 2021

Mee kia with extra chilli from Pin Sheng Teochew Bak Chor Mee

Pin Shen Teochew Bak Chor Mee (品盛潮州肉脞面), mee kia

I wanted to come back to Pin Sheng Teochew Bak Chor Mee (品盛潮州肉脞面) to give their ba chor mee a proper try with chilli because the one that I had previously didn't have any. This was mee kia and I asked for extra chilli for this bowl but it turned out not very spicy. It was for some reasons very savoury and I think the chilli had something to do with that. Couldn't taste the vinegar even though I opted for it. This time round, I also noticed that there were small bits of crispy fried lard (猪油渣) which you could taste but the bowl of noodles as a whole didn't have any fragrance from lard (猪油).

The kopi from this place sure kickstarts my heart.

Pin Shen Teochew Bak Chor Mee (品盛潮州肉脞面), kopi

No comments: