Monday, April 24, 2017

More weekend-ery at Huber's

Huber's Bistro, grevensteiner

Lunch at the bistro before a trip into the butcher/deli/supermarket. I just realized that these guys have an automated queue system that calls you when your table is ready.

Huber's Bistro, french onion soup

They have a pretty nice French onion soup. Savoury from the broth and sweetness from the onions.

Huber's Bistro, burger

Burger was okay. The flavour from the meat wasn't so intense. While it wasn't memorable that I would be telling myself I gotta come back for it, I couldn't complain. The gruyere got lost in everything. Everything meaning the brioche, bacon, beef and the sweet caramelized onions.

Huber's Bistro, meatloaf

Meatloaf was amazing with the egg, spinach and mash. Together. By the way, I really liked their creamy mash.

Huber's Bistro, custard cream

A custard cream dessert where the custard was buried by the flavours of the compote/jam thingy.

Huber's Bistro, coffee

No comments: