Tuesday, July 24, 2018

More Zion Riverside Food Centre-ing

Seng Huat Western Food, half spring chicken rice

More dinnering at Zion Riverside. I grabbed a half spring chicken with rice from Seng Huat Western Food. Chicken was kinda dried out from the deep fry but otherwise I hadn't any complains. I also much preferred their beef burger with rice.

Chong Pang 1 Chicken Wing & Satay

We got ourselves a bit of satay supplement as well from Chong Pang 1 Chicken Wing & Satay. Yes, these guys do barbequed chicken wings and satay. I've heard people mention that the satay aren't the best in town. Seriously, what the fuck does "best in town" even mean? These aren't bad at all in my opinion and I certainly won't let the "best" get in my way of enjoying them.

Fresh Taste Big Prawn noodles

I guess it's finally settled that this stall is known as Fresh Taste Big Prawn noodles. They're also a new inclusion to this year's Bib Gourmand. The soup's still good but I think I've outgrown their big prawns so I'll order the cheaper bowls in the future. 

No comments: