Sunday, July 22, 2018

O Mamma Mia, Clementi Mall


I've been holding back from visiting this pizza shop (#01-11 The Clementi Mall, 3155 Commonwealth Avenue West) which originated from Spain for a while. But since I needed to be in the vicinity, I thought I could give them a go.


To begin, the toppings of their pizza were pretty thin. I would have enjoyed them more if they had been more generous with the ingredients but I suppose all the money had to go to better things like the rental for the location with such footfall. Pity cos I kinda liked the one with mushroom, egg and ham. The pizza also had a crust that didn't taste anything like the pizza al taglio it might have resembled. Not even close to the defunct Pizza da Donato. I didn't dislike them but I'm not keen on coming back.

I was initially surprised by how their ravioli was swimming in oil from the pesto. In the end, it didn't taste too bad. Just fish them out from all the oil.

so hard to get this shot...can anyone guess why?

No comments: