Thursday, March 15, 2007

Hogga hogga!

Hog's Breath prime rib
Hog's Breath prime ribI stayed off this place for a bit and now am back again. Don't have much to say about the prime rib at Hog's Breath that I've not already said before. In comparison to my previous visit which was a disappointment, the prime rib seemed to have gotten back to their regular standards. I did notice that their medium rare seemed to have gotten a bit more cooked than the "standard" medium rare and was dryer than before. Still I like this enough to make this place a meat fix. It's not Lawry's or Mortons, but these guys aren't as hard on the wallet. And good enough that out of all my visits here, I've never actually ordered anything else in the main course. At least I think so.

Hog's Breath prime rib

No comments: