Monday, August 08, 2011

Beef tendon soup noodles from Noodle Place Restaurant


This could possibly be one of my favorite noodles in the vicinity for a while. That being said, the beef tendon noodles wasn't something that one should expect to be mind blowingly fantastic. In fact, the noodles from this place ranks second place in my opinion versus the ones down at Canton-i. The beef tendons were just beef tendons and while they were nothing out of the ordinary, I liked them so. Something uncomplicated and comforting in the moments I feel like having something that way. I couldn't deny that their brand of soup mixed with a little beef broth helped sway me towards enjoying this.

1 comment:

ah Teo said...

actually i feel that imperial treasure has better noodles than canton-i and noodle place. But then again, it is a personal preference.