Sunday, March 17, 2013

Kith Cafe, Park Mall






No match for this.

The first time I had visited Kith Cafe was at the outlet down at Rodyk Street just by the river. It was a nice spot, albeit a little out of the way. The location was small and it got crowded pretty fast. I remember that breakfast was ok, portions were a little small that I had to eat something else after.

The portions here seems a little larger because of the brioche. But the satisfaction factor didn't quite work for me. Marmalade was pretty sweet and quite lacking in the flavors of the fruit involved while the caramelized onions were so sweet that I suspect that there was quite a bit of white sugar used. Toasties with cheese and bacon needs more cheese and bacon. And man, did they destroyed some foie gras there.

No comments: