Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Steak and eggs from Handlebar


Wow, this was a pleasant surprise coming from Handlebar. Not that I was anticipating anything that I wouldn't have liked, but the steak and eggs plate did feature a tender and properly done medium rare cow that would make me re-think sirloin as an option. The sirloin in question was one juicy and flavourful piece. Then again, it's not a cut that I look at most of the time so perhaps, I've just been missing out. Coming from the Biker's food section of the menu, this was certainly a no frills and just a steak with sides thing that I appreciated. I noticed that the prices have gone up from the last visit. Their tenderloin has gone up by $10!

3 comments:

My Caddy SG said...

wow, I've been there but have never ordered the steak ...

D said...

Looks like a nice slab of meat bro

LiquidShaDow said...

Yes it was D. If you ever are at a loss for places to eat when you are back, do give them a shot.