Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A bacon cheeseburger from Triple-O's


This was my first visit at Triple-O's locally (#01-22, The Star Vista, 1 Vista Exchange Green) after having had them once before. We were looking for something that was relatively fuss free and ended up here, with little expectations. I'm not sure if this is a good or a bad thing, but their burger was actually pretty decent for fast food. At this juncture, I cannnot actually name any other fast food joint here that does better actually. Omakase Burger does not count in this case and believe me, the meat here is even better than the Burger Bar. On top of that, the burgers here were larger than I had imagined them to be.

Oh, their natural cut fries are also by the way, better than every other fast food chain here. These were thicker cut, generously salted and had some spicy mayo dip that was actually spicy. Hooray for low expectations!

No comments: