Monday, November 05, 2018

A takeaway from Leek Hainanese Chicken Rice (力海南雞飯)

Leek Hainanese Chicken Rice (力海南雞飯)

I've eaten from Leek (#01-73 Beo Crescent Market & Food Centre, 38A Beo Crescent) a few times but haven't had the chance to mention them. One of the reasons was probably because I've never ranked them highly amongst my list of options. Here's a take away packet of breast + chicken thigh (鸡尾) and an egg. The rice was just a little more greasy than what I like and a little less flavourful as well. For these guys, the chilli definitely helped as that rice wasn't exactly so good that you would want to eat it on its own. 

Still Leek was not bad in any sense of the word. They're just not exceptional. Just not something that I see myself looking forward to. 

Leek Hainanese Chicken Rice (力海南雞飯)

No comments: