Sunday, May 24, 2015

Chir Chir Fusion Chicken Factory, 313 Somerset

Chir Chir Fusion Chicken Factory

Chir Chir Fusion Chicken Factory

Chir Chir Fusion Chicken Factory, grape salad

Just to be clear, I didn't queue to get into Chir Chir (313 Orchard Rd #B3-04/05/06). I happened to be there at a time when the insane queue hadn't yet begun for dinner. Their food was a fairly interesting experience if not altogether anything new.

I liked the grape salad with honey and ricotta but the restaurant doesn't used freshly toasted flatbread and was careless with the freshness of the nuts that they used. Otherwise, the rest of the food was pretty much how it looked. Those "cajun" spiced chicken with cheese & cream weren't as heavy as they looked though.

I could eat it again, but I sure as hell wouldn't queue for it.

Chir Chir Fusion Chicken Factory

No comments: