Sunday, November 19, 2017

Re-re-revisiting Nirai Kanai

Nirai Kanai, grapefruit beer

Came by Nirai Kanai for dinner after some groceries at Meidi-ya. A glass of grapefruit beer to slake the thirst while waiting for the food to be served.

Nirai Kanai, taco spring rolls

These were some sort of deep fried taco spring rolls with minced beef and cheese. Freshly fried and piping hot. I didn't dislike them but I don't think I'll be interested in eating them again.

Nirai Kanai, chanpuru

We got a large serving of their chanpuru this time round. This stuff is pretty good if you didn't already know.

Nirai Kanai, chahan mustard greens

There's chahan with mustard greens. Tasted pretty much like how it looked. Simple and pretty satisfying. More mustard greens would be nice too.

Nirai Kanai, somen mustard greens

They do pretty tasty fried somen with mustard greens too. I liked that those noodles were sufficiently salted and their thin firm textures definitely agreed with me.

No comments: