Sunday, January 03, 2016

Chicken Head (雞頭), Clementi Market & Food Centre

Chicken Head (雞頭), Clementi Market & Food Centre

I remember eating at this stall (Clementi 448 Market & Food Centre, Blk 448 Clementi Ave 3, #01-18) quite a while ago but only had a very faint recollection that I liked it. Which is strange. Anyway, the reason why I remembered them was because the name of the stall translated into 'chicken head' and I found that amusing. So here's another go at that chicken head. It was actually not bad. Their boiled chicken was fairly tender and smooth while the rice was lightly flavoured. Just sufficient flavours from the oils without being too greasy. I couldn't decide if I liked the rice better with or without their chilli so I guess that in a way, I did enjoy that rice. 

While I wouldn't make a special effort to come here just for this, I certainly have no qualms getting a plate again if I'm nearby. Judging from the queue, they seem rather well received.

No comments: