Tuesday, June 23, 2020

And the first PCB meal out is......

Ginza Kamo Soba Kyudaime Keisuke, Holland Village

PCB means differently to different people. It may abbreviate more than a couple of things to some. In recent months, it's gotten itself another meaning. But let's not get wayward here......

Ginza Kamo Soba Kyudaime Keisuke, miso duck ramen

I've been resisting getting ramen while eating at home because I don't think they survive delivery well. But I hadn't anticipated that the first eat out after these couple of months would be at Keisuke's Kamo Soba. The miso bowl won. Love the balance of miso and duck in the broth. Strangely, I seem to recall it being nutty/peanut buttery but this wasn't it. Very odd. This time the first imprint from the broth was aka miso. I'm hoping this isn't the Mandela effect at play... 

Ginza Kamo Soba Kyudaime Keisuke, Holland Village

No comments: