Monday, July 18, 2022

Jia Yuan Eating House, Tanjong Pagar MRT

Jia Yuan Eating House, Tanjong Pagar MRT

I found out about this place (B1-29/49 Tanjong Pagar MRT Station, 120 Maxwell Rd, tel : +65 9712 0259) recently. Though I've never been much around this section of Tanjong Pagar Station, I am pretty sure it used to be another eatery previously because I'd quite possibly remember if I had seen a stall that claims "Singapore Best Craved Creamy Salted Egg Rice".

Jia Yuan Eating House, creamy butter chicken cereal

I didn't get the salted creamy salted egg. This was the creamy butter (奶油) chicken rice. Definitely creamy and it was also less sweet than I had imagined. That with the aroma from the curry leaves [lus spikes of heat from the bits of chilli padi in the sauce. Didn't taste bad but I don't think I would crave for it again. Maybe the salted egg one is nicer?

Jia Yuan Eating House, menu

No comments: