Saturday, April 24, 2021

Habib's Power Mee Stall, ABC Brickworks Food Centre

Habib's Power Mee Stall, mutton rib soup

I was drawn to Habib's Power Mee Stall (#01-8 ABC Brickworks Food Centre, 6 Jalan Bukit Merah) because I saw that there was the option for lamb tongue for their soup kambing. The tongue was sadly unavailable today when I ordered so I ended up with just lamb ribs. Which were very decent slip off the bone tender with a good amount of fat for flavour. The soup's consistency was a little thick and I felt it needed a bit more salt. Don't know if this was due to the fact that fasting is on going currently and they couldn't fine tune from tasting. 

I'd pick Bahrakath Mutton Soup King over this anytime.

Habib's Power Mee Stall, maggie goreng

Maggie goreng was pretty good though. I liked that the noodles were sufficiently dry from the stir frying. They use ground mutton here so maybe I'll get one with extra mutton the next time.

Habib's Power Mee Stall, ABC Brickworks Food Centre

No comments: