Saturday, April 27, 2024

Welcome to the Black (Tap) Parade

Black Tap, Marina Bay Sands

It's been a while since we ate at Black Tap (, , , ,). About a year and a half by estimates. I've been looking forward to this.

Black Tap, the cinnamon bun shake

In all the times we've been here, we've never imagined getting one of their Crazy Shakes. Reason is kinda obvious. But because there were more of us today, we got a Cinnamon Bun Shake. I'm not ashamed to admit that I liked it. Great cinnamon-y vanilla shake with crunchy stuff, cream cheese and cream. Old fashioned flavours. Hell the cinnamon bun put a smile in me. 

Black Tap, old fashioned
Black Tap, old fashioned
Black Tap, old fashioned

I got their Old Fashioned burger today. It has shiitake mushrooms which I'm usually not a fan of but this burger was delicious. The hefty patty was beefy and the Swiss cheese subtle. Very happy with it.

Black Tap, coffee shake

Black Tap's coffee shake wasn't great. Wouldn't say it's good even. Wouldn't get it again. Coffee was weak-ish and not satisfying as a flavour. Shake Shack makes a better coffee shake than this.

Black Tap, Marina Bay Sands

No comments: