Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Fong Sheng Hao (豐盛號), Paya Lebar Quarter

Fong Sheng Hao (豐盛號), pork floss egg sandwich

I've read about this shop but never really gave them much though until I stumbled upon the shop (#B2-04 Paya Lebar Quarter, 10 Paya Lebar Road) by chance recently. The following thought that came to mind was that a sandwich and a coffee in the middle of a day never killed anyone. At least I don't know of any that did.

I was hoping for the pork floss to be less fine and also a little sweeter. Didn't expect the sandwich to be dripping condense milk. Wouldn't say that I disliked it but I wouldn't order this again. Don't mind trying the other sandwich options that they have if I happen to be nearby again though.

Coffee's drinkable stuff. Reminded me of the ones from Han's for some reason.

No comments: