Friday, November 29, 2019

Chicken rice bento from Duck Master

Duck Master, chicken rice

Beside their duck bento, Duck Master also has one for their chicken. I haven't gotten anything from them for a while because their duck bento has gone up by a dollar and on top of that, they've switched their rice to regular white rice from the chicken rice. So that's more than a simple dollar of inflation right there.. 

I thought to give the chicken one a go since I've tried their chicken previously and didn't remember disliking it. Apparently, the way the chicken is done has changed. Well, at least I'm pretty sure that I didn't remember it being like this. Didn't taste bad if you didn't compare them to the ones that one can get in restaurants. It also seems that they've swapped out their chicken rice to regular rice for good. One more reason not to come back.

No comments: