Friday, November 22, 2019

The Fisherman with scrambled eggs at Two Men Bagel House

Two Men Bagel House, fisherman

Two Men Bagel House has renovated into a larger space. The menu has also gone through a revamp. Little changes but noticeable ones. Some of the old stuff don't seem to be around anymore. I finally got to try one of their smoked salmon bagel this time round. It's called Fisherman with cream cheese, red onions, capers and tomatoes. Topped it up with scrambled egg for a protein rich breakfast between cheddar bagels.

Not bad but I think I prefer salmon that's a little smokier and perhaps with dill. While I had nothing on the generosity of the ingredients which were literally spilling out of the bagel, it was also obvious that little thought had been gone through to construct it properly. Everything was falling apart and spilling as I ate. By the time I was done, my fingers had all been cream cheesed.

Two Men Bagel House, Icon Village

No comments: