Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Burgers, fries and thoughts from Phat Burger Bro.

Phat Burger Bro., double cheeseburger

I've been wanting to come back to Phat Burger Bro. for their double cheeseburger. The triple sounded good but I didn't see myself being able to eat something that tall like a burger. It might happen someday yet! Today I kinda figured out what I would do the next time with my order. No lettuce, no tomatoes and sauce on the side. Look at those charred patties! 

Phat Burger Bro., fries

Fries are really good. I got these on separate order instead of the set because it's a larger portion.

Phat Burger Bro., burger & fries

The smart thing to do would be to eat the burger above the fries and let all the juices from the burger drip onto the potatoes. That's all the extra flavour those fries need.

Phat Burger Bro., Valley Point

No comments: