Friday, August 26, 2022

Sesame bagel with non-essential butter, fried egg and hash brown from Two Men Bagel House

Two Men Bagel House, sesame bagel with non-essential butter, fried egg and hash brown

For the past few times I've been to Two Men Bagel House (           十一 十二 十三 十四 十五 十六 十七), a couple of things come to mind. The first was why do I always think Teenage Mutant Binja Hurtles whenever I see TMBH. The second happens when I unwrap my bagel, feeling that they used to be bigger. Well, you already know what I got myself for today so we move on.

Two Men Bagel House, sesame bagel with non-essential butter, fried egg and hash brown

I don't know what is non-essential butter. The menu says kombu and mushroom infused butter so I was looking forward to something buttery and umami. Couldn't taste kombu or mushrooms and actually, I could barely discern the butter. So not everything from them is great and note to self not to ever get that again. That Sriracha on the side was for scenarios exactly like this.

Two Men Bagel House, Tanjong Pagar

No comments: