Monday, August 22, 2022

Tanjong Rhu Wanton Noodle (丹戎禺云吞面), Yishun

Tanjong Rhu Wanton Noodle (丹戎禺云吞面), shui jiao noodles

Came across this stall (654 Yishun Avenue 4). I might have heard of Tanjong Rhu Wanton Noodle mentioned before but I know next to nothing about the franchise. I presume they're a local brand of small fame. Didn't have much expectations even though I was told that they were not bad. 

Noodle texture's okay but not exactly the type that'll make me raise an eyebrow.

Tanjong Rhu Wanton Noodle (丹戎禺云吞面), shui jiao

水饺/sui gao was not bad. Well packed with marinated pork and shrimp. After one has had these and these or perhaps even these, most other dumplings would be just begrudgingly not bad.

Tanjong Rhu Wanton Noodle (丹戎禺云吞面), chilli

The chilli was pretty good with the flavour of dried shrimp and they weren't very spicy in spite of appearances. Helped with those noodles.

Tanjong Rhu Wanton Noodle (丹戎禺云吞面), Yishun

No comments: