Thursday, December 02, 2021

Of rice and dumplings and not rice dumplings

Hong Kong Soya Sauce Chicken Noodle Rice (香港玫瑰油鸡麵饭), Beauty World Food Centre

This will be the last time I'll be talking about the dumplings/水饺 at Hong Kong Soya Sauce Chicken Noodle Rice (香港玫瑰油鸡麵饭). At least for a while because...well, I've said what I've wanted to already. But I figured a nice combination to order from the stall.

Hong Kong Soya Sauce Chicken Noodle Rice (香港玫瑰油鸡麵饭), rice eggs

Just the chicken rice without chicken. Or perhaps we could just call it chicken rice kosong. Plus eggs. The lard, you'll have to help yourself to it. Good eating with their chilli sauce.

Hong Kong Soya Sauce Chicken Noodle Rice (香港玫瑰油鸡麵饭), sui gao

Nothing much more for me to say about their delicious 水饺 and broth. Except that....they really stuffed in a lot of shrimps. Like maybe four of them.

Hong Kong Soya Sauce Chicken Noodle Rice (香港玫瑰油鸡麵饭), shrimps prawns

Did I mention four shrimps? I think I did. Now where else in the world does one find 水饺 like this? I might have gotten lucky today but still. Be prepared to wait for your order though.

No comments: