Tuesday, September 12, 2023

The Feather Blade, Tanjong Pagar Road

The Feather Blade, Tanjong Pagar Road

The last time we ate at The Feather Blade, they were at Club Street. Since then, they've moved to Tanjong Pagar (61 Tanjong Pagar Road). The interior decor still favours that dim warm lighting that's a pain for photo taking.

The Feather Blade, potatoes beef fat ikura dill cream

Their potatoes have upgraded. Other than just being fried in beef fat, they're today also with dill infused cream and ikura. I like this

The Feather Blade, burratina truffle honey

Burratina with truffle honey was also pleasing. Chilled and punctuated by the bitter from the rockets.

The Feather Blade, OG burger

I wanted to have another go at their burger. It used not to be on the menu but these days it's known as their OG burger. Yeah, that one with Béarnaise which I previously did not think much of.

The Feather Blade, OG burger

Now that I've had a chance at the second dip, it wasn't as bad as I might have remembered. I actually enjoyed it. It's not the kind of burger I normally go for but it still works. As long as you didn't mind that the meat wasn't exactly very beefy and that it had a texture that the regular burgers don't because this one was deep fried.

The Feather Blade, OG burger

Loved how the sharpness from the onions knives right through the richness. Just beef, onions and Béarnaise. I'm glad I did this.

The Feather Blade, wagyu flap

Flap steak.  From a full blood wagyu which the menu stated MS9+. Meat was tender that it didn't even need a knife and it had good a good flavour going on each moist melty slice. A little pricey and petit but it was delicious.

The Feather Blade, rose tiramisu

Rose tiramisu for dessert. Most of the ingredients we read from the menu were lost and muddled.

The Feather Blade, rose tiramisu

But I thought it was good enough that some of the rose and coffee came through.

The Feather Blade, Tanjong Pagar Road

No comments: