Sunday, March 17, 2024

Sheng Ji Fishball Noodle (昇記), Bukit Merah View

Sheng Ji Fishball Noodle, (昇記), Bukit Merah View

First up, I read that this Sheng Ji (116 Bukit Merah View, #01-217) has been in business for decades. More than a few of them actually so I came with expectations that these folks know what they're doing.

What I ended up with was a expertly assembled bowl of delicious fishball & minced meat noodle. Love those bits of fragrant fried lard (猪油渣) on top of the already lard-y saucing that came with some heat. Nice mee pok texture which was within the margin of acceptance. Everything in the bowl was what typically could be considered "on point". I have just one gripe. The portions were kinda small for this $4 bowl. I'd need double of this on a hungry morning.

Sheng Ji Fishball Noodlen (昇記), Bukit Merah View

No comments: