Monday, October 26, 2020

Sin Song Kee Teochew Fishball Noodle, Holland Drive

Sin Song Kee Teochew Fishball Noodle - mee pok

Haven't been here for a while so we stumbled upon Sin Song Kee Teochew Fishball Noodle (Chang Chen Mee Wah Coffeeshop, 40 Holland Drive) right in the spot where Sin Kee used to be. Looked like they've opened up recently. I've never heard of them but apparently they've been around, moved around and are known for their handmade fishballs and fish dumplings.

I thought they were okay-ish. Didn't taste bad but I also didn't think they were special that I'd scramble back for more anytime soon. Would have liked them better if the mee pok hadn't clumped up together. Couldn't get much out of the chilli so maybe I should be asking for more if I ever come back. The fish dumplings were nice though.

No comments: