Monday, January 15, 2024

Niboshi ramen from Ramen Dining Keisuke Tokyo

Ramen Dining Keisuke Tokyo, niboshi ramen

Finally got to try the niboshi ramen from Ramen Dining Keisuke Tokyo. Broth's made from dried fish stock if anyone's wondering. I'm not sure exactly what dried fishes went into it but I hear things like anchovy. Personally, I thought it tasted like there was bonito in it. Nice for the first few mouthful but I ran into diminishing returns with the flavour. The fish flavour sorta got less and less pronounced. I was also thinking that it might have been thicker like their lobster broth but you know, expectations vs reality.

Now that I've tried it, I don't think I'll be getting it again. I've had my pick with what I've wanted to from this shop so it's now been narrowed down to the lobster broth bowl, their Iekei ramen and their Jiro style bowl in the future.

No comments: