Thursday, January 25, 2024

Super Ultra Spicy Burger from Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks

Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks, Super Ultra Spicy Burger

It did not occured to me while I was getting this Super Ultra Spicy Burger - not until I had gotten my first bite that I noticed this was pretty similar to McSpicy. Obviously, there were differences. The meat in the McSpicy was juicier and thicker and the actual spicing was not the same. This sandwich felt like it had a bit more heft to it as well. But otherwise, it's a bunch of similarities as a spicy fried chicken burger and I enjoyed this.

While I liked it for what it was, it was also difficult to eat as a sandwich with what's between the bread slipping out easily. Burger was falling apart as I went through it. Messy it did get. Could taste every component except the cheese. But otherwise no complains. 

Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks, Super Ultra Spicy Burger

No comments: