Sunday, August 11, 2024

Re-visiting Jane Deer (简鹿糖水铺)

Jane Deer (简鹿糖水铺), North Bridge Road

Back at Jane Deer.

Jane Deer (简鹿糖水铺), double skin milk 原味双皮奶

Got ourselves a double skin milk (双皮奶) today. Sweet and creamy. Not bad. I don't know if they're made the same way but just for the record, I rank the one at the defunct Honeymoon Dessert higher.

Jane Deer (简鹿糖水铺), durian toast

I've been curious about their durian toast since the last time. Did not expect it to look almost identical with their cheese toast. Why the similarity? Because this durian toast was covered with a layer of cheese.

Jane Deer (简鹿糖水铺), durian toast

Loads of durian puree inside. I can't identify the type but it did not seem to taste the same as the ones we had with the egglets previously. I think it unlikely that they'd have different batches/quality of durian puree for different items though. Not bad tasting.

Jane Deer (简鹿糖水铺), lemon tea

Lemon tea's good.

No comments: