Monday, June 02, 2008

Cold ramen from Noodle House Ken


It's been a while since I was here. Not actually a big fan of their ramen even though people seem to feel that Noodle House Ken (Orchard Plaza, 150 Orchard Road #01-17/18, tel : 6235 5540) is good. I was looking for dinner in town ended up here again. The evening was warm and I thought cold ramen would be the just thing I needed. They were something that I remember enjoying from this shop.

What I like about their cold ramen were the chewier texture of the noodles and the fragrant sesame sauce. I added an egg of course and the yolk didn't turn out as runny as the last time. Bummer.

2 comments:

Camemberu said...

Oh yums! I only ever eat cold ramen when at Noodle House Ken's. And the gyoza lah.

LiquidShaDow said...

I've tried their gyozas before. Along with those from other places. I must say that I generally prefer chinese guo tie than gyozas. I guess it's because there's more meat.