Monday, May 31, 2021

Nasi lemak from Lee Wee & Brothers

Lee Wee & Brothers, nasi lemak

Decent tasting but not fantastic nasi lemak from Lee Wee & Brothers. About the same price as Crave if my memory serves. They're both a little different from each other and I can't say for sure which one I like better. What I think Lee Wee can do much better is their chicken cutlet box which is the option I normally pick because I'm not usually a wing person and their fried prawns usually look sad. That chicken cutlet been sitting out there for a bit and there's no more crisp left to it. Would also be nice if they actually found some way to prepare fresher ikan billis kacang instead of packeted ones that they throw in with each box.

Squid otah was not bad though.

Nasi lemak from Lee Wee & Brothers

No comments: