Wednesday, April 08, 2020

Tanglin Halt Roti Prata & Nasi Briyani, Tanglin Halt Road

Tanglin Halt Roti Prata & Nasi Briyani, prata

This stall (#01-365, 49 Tanglin Halt Road) looked like it's been around but I've only noticed them sometime late last year when I was in the vicinity. They open early (6 or 6-ish in the morning) and are done by mid afternoon. Service is prata in the morning and then rice with curry and dishes in the afternoon. I think they have nasi briyani on Fridays and/or weekends for lunch as well. The queue can get pretty long here so I guess that speaks for itself. 

I like their egg prata. Light crisp on the exterior and a tender chewiness inside. I got a couple of pieces of unidentified soft chewy mutton bits in my dalcha today. :) 

Tanglin Halt Roti Prata & Nasi Briyani, Tanglin Halt Road

No comments: