Friday, April 08, 2022

Chun Seng Noodle House (春成面之家), Ghim Moh Food Centre

Chun Seng Noodle House, Ghim Moh Food Centre

This stall (#01-12 Ghim Moh Food Centre, 20 Ghim Moh Road) originated from ABC Brickworks Food Centre and seemed to have re-invented themselves after having shuttered their business for a while. What they are known for are their slices of stewed pork belly that they include in their noodles. I haven't eaten from their old premise before so I don't have any frame of reference for any comparisons. 

But I liked this one that I had. Great texture from their mee kia and it rocked with their soya sauce marinated sliced red chilli which packed a bit of heat. Those dumplings in the bowl were meaty and the meatballs were stinky. Nice bowl of noodles I'd love to come back to.

Chun Seng Noodle House, Ghim Moh Food Centre

No comments: