Thursday, April 28, 2022

Tiann's (甜), Seng Poh Road

Tiann's (甜), Seng Poh Road

The Chinese character for Tiann's (#01-35, 71 Seng Poh Road, tel : +65 6222 1369) is 甜 which means sweet. These guys are one of those gluten free and sugar conscious shops. I'm ambivalent towards gluten free but I think better in general of a place that avoids refined sugar. Not that I'm totally against refined sugar but....it's not a conversation I want to have. 

Tiann's (甜), banana bread

Tried a slice of their banana bread. Kinda dense, dry-ish but not hard. I was hoping for more banana flavour. The butter saved it. 😬

Tiann's (甜), orange marmalade tea cake

Thought their tea cakes looked good so we got a slice of their orange marmalade to see if they tasted like how they looked. Not bad. Moist, dense and had a good flavour of oranges from the bits of peel in the cake. 

Tiann's (甜), Seng Poh Road

No comments: