Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Shakey's Pizza, Lucky Plaza

Shakey's Pizza, friday special

I remember Shakey's vaguely from many years ago. I don't recall if I've ever had them and I was curious. There's just one setup at the Asian Food Mall at Lucky Plaza (B1-38 Lucky Plaza, 304 Orchard Road). Prices are a bit high methinks. That's their Friday Special featuring shrimps, anchovies and mushrooms on a thin crust. It tasted like how it looked. Not bad actually and it was light. I didn't feel like paying more than a few bucks extra for the "hand tossed" crust.

Shakey's Pizza, fried chicken mojo

They do fried chicken too. Without deep diving into details, I think these gives Jollibee next door a run for their money with the flavourful crisp skin and moist tenderness. But I'd still eat at Jollibee for their spicy chickens. There's these stuff call mojos here - sliced fried potatoes which were surprisingly tender that I wondered if it was reconstituted.

Shakey's Pizza, Lucky Plaza

No comments: