Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Fisherman's Wharf, New Bridge Road

Fisherman's Wharf
Last dinner for the year of 2007 came in the form of (North Alantic) cod and chips down at Fisherman's Wharf (27 New Bridge Road, tel : +65 6532 6468). Been quite a while since the last time we were here. Things haven't changed much - just a wider selection of fishes. I don't remember so much from the last time though the cod today was a little dry. Still enjoyable though. It was still a viable option compared to the breaded variety which seems to be everywhere.

Having tried the Halibut and the snow fish, the conclusion I drew were that they were only different in texture. I think. I'm not good at telling. What I didn't see coming were their mashed peas which were surprisingly very dry, nutty and enjoyable.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you and yours..!!

LiquidShaDow said...

Happy New Year to you too crunchasarus rex!