Thursday, July 13, 2023

Faith Nasi Lemak, Fried Bee Hoon/Mee, Redhill Food Centre

Faith Nasi Lemak, Fried Bee Hoon/Mee, fried rice

I was thinking of getting nasi lemak from Faith Nasi Lemak (#01-30, Redhill Food Centre, 85 Redhill Lane). That's after enduring a little less than five minutes of queue at which was moving at a slug's pace. Let's correct that - it's a rock's pace with 7-8 people ahead of me.

We've peeked at the food from the stall from time to time and never tried them. The fried rice arrested me before my turn to order so no nasi lemak for today. I liked it. Dry, grainy and lightly flavoured. The other stuff were added on. Pretty decent pork chop, molten yolk-ed fried egg and tender chap chye. I believe that chilli sauce is the same one that they use for the nasi lemak. Slightly shrimpy, slightly sweet and just a mild heat.

Faith Nasi Lemak, Fried Bee Hoon/Mee, Redhill Food Centre

No comments: