Thursday, July 27, 2023

Jia Li Seafood Soup, Holland Village

Jia Li Seafood Soup, red grouper

I've been seeing the mention of Jia Li Seafood Soup quite a bit of late so we checked out the branch at Holland Village which was located in the same coffeeshop as Pepper Castle (33 Lorong Liput).

It's okay. I wasn't sure what to expect but I didn't think it was impressive. This was the sliced red grouper soup. I wouldn't classify the flavour of the soup as great. Just passable. Measly quantity of slice red grouper and the texture was suspect. They're normally pretty firm and these were falling apart when I picked them up with my chopsticks. Meat patties were not bad tasting though. Should I have ordered the seafood soup that they're supposedly known for instead of fish soup?

Jia Li Seafood Soup, Holland Village

No comments: