Thursday, July 25, 2024

More drinks from TWG

TWG, night tea
TWG, night tea

This was the TWG at Takashimaya. We broke out of the Dulcet Rose routine and tried a Hawaiian Breeze. The menu described it as a mocktail of fresh pineapple juice, creamy coconut milk and Number 12 Tea. Definitely getting the pineapple juice and the coconut milk wasn't as creamy as I imagined - which was a good thing. I don't know what's the Number 12 Tea but it tasted suspiciously like rooibois. Anyways, we liked this.

TWG, hawaiian breeze
TWG, hawaiian breeze

This was Indian Night Tea shake. Menu described it as black tea with spices, vanilla & caramel. Personally, it reminded me of payasam. Or any of the numerous Indian desserts made from rice/cottage cheese, milk and sugar. Milky, sweet and gently spiced for this one but I'm not sure if I'm getting cardamom here. Will come back for it again.

TWG, paris brest

No comments: