Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Paris Brest avec le eau noire shake at TWG

TWG, paris brest

Mid day escape to TWG at Swissôtel The Stamford.

TWG, paris brest
TWG, paris brest

We had an eclair shaped Paris Brest previously. Here's another in a more common form. Nice. Loved the praline crème and salted caramel amidst the textures and toasted hazelnuts. 👍🏼👍🏼

TWG, eau noire shake
TWG, eau noire shake

No, I did not escape the Dulcet Rose today. But we ventured out and also got us their eau noire shake. Eau noire according to the menu is black tea with lavender, flowers and chocolate. I tasted chocolate and spices. Bugged me that I couldn't tell specifically which ones. The shake's a little dry - meaning that it left little aftertaste which I liked. I wanted to say that it's pretty good but in a flash of lucidity, I realized that's kinda vague-ish and subjective so I'll go with I enjoyed it.

TWG, Raffles City

No comments: