Saturday, September 14, 2024

Outlet exclusives and nostalgia at PS. Cafe Paragon

PS. Cafe, Paragon

How should I begin? PS. Cafe has outlet exclusives which are dishes that are only served in respective outlets. They're also currently reviving a series of previous limited edition dishes as part of their 25th anniversary. We came to the branch at Paragon for their outlet exclusives, getting a blast from their past and I'm embracing my personal nostalgia with them.

PS. Cafe, honey milk latte

But first a honey milk latte. I was almost ready to write it off but it was actually kinda nice with decent coffee layered with flavour from honey.

PS. Cafe, original laksa leaf pesto

One of the two outlet exclusives here is their Original Laksa Leaf Pesto - spaghettini with king prawns, fishcake and sambal Kenya beans. Noodles were tossed in a sauce of cream with laksa leaves and something tangy I couldn't put a finger on. Prawns were pretty tasty and so were those sour and spicy sambal Kenya beans. Not bad if I might say so.

PS. Cafe, turkey cranberry sandwich
PS. Cafe, turkey cranberry sandwich

The other outlet exclusive was their turkey cranberry sandwich. Remember that one? My nostalgia. It's still around. From my virgin PS. Cafe experience like 18 years ago. I cannot be sure if it tasted similar but I thought it did. I still love this. Smoked turkey, mozzerella and bacon bits rounded up with mayo & cranberry jam between buttered bread.

Said cranberry jam also made salad on the side less boring. 😏

PS. Cafe, lemon steamed pudding

So that's the lemon steamed pudding. Apparently from 2009. Same kind of pudding as their ginger one with earl grey sauce and sticky date ones; both of which I've had a number of times and have somehow not talked about in this blog. 😳 Anyways, sweet and lemony and I like it like the other two.

No comments: